How to Enroll in Mannford School
Possession of the following documents at the time of your enrollment will streamline the process. If enrolling multiple children, please start at the site of the youngest student.
1. Mannford Public Schools Enrollment Form
2. Immunization Records
3. State Certified Birth Certificate
4. Social Security Card
5. Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc…)
6. Legal Guardianship or Custodial Agreement (required if parents are divorced or student is living with someone other than parent)
7. Previous school information (last report card, withdraw sheet, high school transcript, phone, fax, website, address)
8. Special Education Records if applicable
9. Notification of Special Health/Medical Condition if applicable
10. Permission to Administer Medicine Form if applicable
11. Free and Reduced Lunch Form if applicable (must be renewed annually)
12. Indian Education Form 506 if applicable
(JOM requires Tribal Membership Card/Letter or CDIB7.
13. Home Language Survey