How to Enroll in Mannford School
To schedule an appointment for your child’s back-to-school immunizations, please call the Creek County Health Department at 918-224-5531 or 918-367-3341. If your child has received immunizations somewhere other than the County Health Department, please provide a copy of their immunization record prior to the day of the appointment. This will assist in reducing your wait time. Anyone entering the Creek County Health Department will have their temperature checked at the door, screened for symptoms of illness, and asked to wear a mask. Anyone that has signs or symptoms of illness should not present to the clinic and contact their healthcare provider for care. CDC guidelines for social distancing will be in effect in the lobby area.
1. Mannford Public Schools Enrollment Form
2. Immunization Records
3. State Certified Birth Certificate
4. Social Security Card
5. Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc…)
6. Legal Guardianship or Custodial Agreement (required if parents are divorced or student is living with someone other than parent)
7. Previous school information (last report card, withdraw sheet, high school transcript, phone, fax, website, address)
8. Special Education Records if applicable
9. Notification of Special Health/Medical Condition if applicable
10. Permission to Administer Medicine Form if applicable
11. Free and Reduced Lunch Form if applicable (must be renewed annually)
12. Indian Education Form 506 if applicable
(JOM requires Tribal Membership Card/Letter or CDIB7.
13. Home Language Survey